Friday, June 19, 2009

Amelia's Profile

...Ambitious, determined, outgoing is my personality; nevertheless, I am laid off suffering like many others across the nation but I do not give up that easy.

...Divorced mother of one son age 6, not of my own will...renting in a low income neighborhood just making ends meet, also now I am receiving government benefits (which I prefer to overcome)...I am not ashamed this is part of living life for some... it is not by choice...I prefer being rich, but at this time I am not...so I need not to look at my life as woe is me...

...If I was not in this cirmcumstance I could not appreciate how I will grow from being at the bottom moving to the top...

...People look down their nose on me because of my situation or feel sorry...I have an attitude of a bull (strong & willing)...I will have a story to tell the world...Hope is now...more than ever...do not give up...my dreams are accomplished by manifesting or living life...doubt is not here...believe

... The experience of my life story may assist others and help me to grow a team of achievers...individuals like me or otherwise discovering true potential under obstacles...

...Helping others in unselfish ways...knowing what it is like being at the bottom and become a rising star...it is a great experience to share...

...Passionate about helping others in need or want, unfortunately due to my own financial circumstances this have almost came to complete stop...until...I met Tissa

...Now I can resume position and let the world know there is still hope...it is now...I will show you how I made $125 without spending my entire unemployment check by following 3 simple steps...I know to some it does not sound like much but if you do not really have income this money is readily welcome

...I am excited for this almost free opportunity...I can help myself while helping others...it is not a scam it is real just like me... please share your experience after you receive your money
...free to sign up as an affiliate, verify, follow 3 simple steps & wait to get paid...

...Contact me... Amelia is my name...nice to meet everyone...I look forward to speaking with you or seeing you on my team (Dream Accomplishers)
...http://www.freeofficialpeoplesearch.com
...http://www.jasballew@yahoo.com (im)
...http://www.freeofficialpeoplesearch@gmail.com ...(864)991-6312

...Sharing a little history about myself show that I am not fake or a phony...concerned individual truly want to help others progress into a better and also myself ...now you can share my story...I am not hiding no where...my face is here... sometimes I might look different because of various hairstyles but my smile remain the same

***Become Part Of A Winning Team*** Dream Accomplishers...
...everyone who sign up with me now.. will become a part of history...you have to believe in yourself when no one else does....Remember a grain of a mustard seed you can move mountains...do you have confidence within...

No comments:

Post a Comment